Lonely Times / Costly things !



Feel very lonely at heart. My 12 string Guitar is leaving my home tomorrow. feel very sad, I bought it with a lot of ambitions and it was a life time buy. Guess anytime you get too close to something it is time to let that GO. My parents were so proud of me when I bought this Guitar. I had saved money for 2 years and then when I came here to UK I bought it. People change, it hurts when people you love turn their backs on you and actually lie to you. How do you handle that ?

Remember the song Through it all.. the verses which says.. Through it all I learn to trust in Jesus. Very very true, over the last few months i have friends who have left me because I dont have a Job, I got short tempered when stressed, nobody wants to stick around when your life is not going good. Well not sure why and what .. I just want to rest in GOD's love and forgive people that I need to forgive.

I have been encouraged by some loved people too, and be able to see that Jesus never fails. What GOD has planned he will do it in my life and this is the time I need to wait patiently and focus on HIM.

Comments

Popular Posts