Oh, it's all right here

Well well my last few posts has been something I just spontaneously wrote without much of a reflection, just to see if it does make sense to me when I read it back and it sure did.
I received an e-mail from my folks this week and I am going to share that here and also add a few more things that I learnt during this time of waiting, loosing, realising and recovering. These are just exactly what my folks wrote to me. They know nothing of what is happening in my life except for the fact that I am yet to find my Job.

"" Today I listened to some preaching which encouraged me so much; So I
am just telling the gyst of that [you already know].

God is in control; ... still in control.
God is great in authority, power ....
Let us praise His name!
God reigns; He reigns in His Holiness
Our crisis, sickness, financial difficulties ... or any
thing... can not affect the truth that God reigns.
God is faithful and He is always right.
God works thro evil people too [99:6]
God works thro our prayers [Ps.99:9]
Not only He reigns; works...He is great.
Blessed is he whose help is in the God of Jacob[146:5]
please go thro.Ps.146

Let your heart and face be no longer downcast; but shout
aloud and sing for joy, my son. Your blessings are very
near.
LET US THIS DAY REJOICE.

This to me is a great encouragement because my fokls are with me during my testing times. As I mentioned in my earlier post my friends have left me during this time
of testing. But GOD has kept my folks in good health and also restored their confidence in me through his word.

I listened to this song in UCB radio and it made soem good sense to me. It is all right here, this moment in my life is all right, my trust has been misued, my love has been taken for granted, my career has eluded me, and also there are some people who have become friends to me, people who have made me feel comfortable with them, people who I have been able to have a laugh with, people who I can pray with .. and hey it is all right here.. it is hard but it is all right. .


All Right Here Lyrics Artist(Band):Sara Groves

It's every loss and every love
It's every blessing from above
Here I am, all added up
Oh, it's all right here

It's what I know, and what I'm guessing
Half truths, and full confessions
It's why I choose to learn my lessons
Oh, it's all right here

(Chorus)
And I'm not God, I'm a girl - I confess
That I don't have a sea of forgetfulness
No, it's all right here
It makes me stronger, it makes me wince
Makes me think twice when I pick my friends
Oh, it's all right here
It's all right here

It's caution and curiousity
And tt's all the things I never see
Welling up inside of me
Oh, it's all right here

It's what is best, and what is worse
It's how I see the universe
It's in every line and every verse
Oh, it's all right here

(Chorus)

Every heart has so much history
It's my favorite place to start
Sit down a while and share your narative with me
I'm not afraid of who you are

I'm all here, and you're all there
Some of this is unique, and some of it we share
Add it up and start from there
Well, it's all right here



I love hearing people share their liefs and also share what GOD has done in my life. Maybe the next year or so I will be telling or sharing with people how GOD has worked throug hin my Life taking me one day at a time. I have a few interviews coming up and I am more confident in christ than ever before that even if I dont get a Job that I like for the months to come still I will put my trust in HIM and the battle is won.

Finally one of the my favorite lines..

Circumstances may appear to wreck our lives and God's plans, but God is not helpless among the ruins. God's love is still working. He comes in and takes the calamity and uses it victoriously, working out His wonderful plan of love.

Eric Liddell (Missionary on whom "Chariots of Fire" was based.)

Oh it sure is all right here :-) . . .

Comments

Popular Posts