Words can never EXPRESS

I am sure all of us have had times when you go to GOD in prayer and then you just don't know what to say. I had one of those moments where I was in prayer but did not know how to express what I felt. Only needed the love of GOD to engulf me at that time and feel a hug from GOD. I got reminded of this song which I have sung so many times during my childhood days but has never meant anything like it did yesterday.

His Love is warmer than the warmest sunshine, softer than the sigh
His love is deeper than the deepest ocean, wider than the sky
His love is brighter than the brightest star that shines every night above
And there is nothing in this world that could ever change his love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0nQV0M7ws0

Scripture says nothing can ever change the Love GOD has for us. No matter how far we have traveled away from him he is always willing to do what he said he would do if only we come back to him and let him lead. I know I can come just as I am but sometimes thats the hardest part. But GOD never lets you down when you seek him with your heart and mind and he gives you that peace and comfort that you need.

Came up with these words as I was playing my guitar last evening.

Words can never express
What you are going through
Words that has been said
Said about you

It's hard when it's a friend
A friend you really knew
Jesus knows the hurt
And he will heal it for you.

There are times you feel you dont deserve what you get you deserve better, Guess GOD feels that way too .. everytime I sin he mite find it hard to explain the hurt, apart form just say that my sins are grieving him .. and GOD sure is a friend to me and he feels this friend " Jasper" who I really knew has said this about me and has did this to me.. human relationships become easier to relate to when we relate it to GOD first and see it through his Eyes. . . I am excited about the days to come. I have realized it is so easy to get my focus off what GOD has called me to do and focus on other things in life. IN doing that the finer things which GOD has promised he will take care suddenly seem to be behind my back and I start carrying more luggage than am meant to.

Remembered Max Lucado's book " Traveling Light" . I was reading it when I left UK after my studies fully committing my future to GOD and said lord there are a few baggages that I dont want to carry with me but 2 years after that I realize that I have picked up the same baggage and trying hard to carry it on my own.

Comments

Popular Posts