Where GOD leads , he also provides

Lately have been thinking about God's provision for a future. In retrospect it has been easy to testify that GOD provided but thinking about a uncertain future I do find it hard at times to say it boldly.

I was reading Corrie Ten Boom's book called "Jesus is Victor" where she quotes Elizabeth Cheneyand, I liked a small poem which talks about the verse in Luke 12:24.

"Said the robin to the sparrow:
I should really like to know
Why these anxious human beings
Rush around and worry so."

"Said the Sparrow to the Robin:
Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no heavenly Father
Such cares for you and me."

Elizabeth Cheney

Sometimes we do as humans walk around as though we have no heavenly Father...I liked the conversation between the Sparrow and the Robin about Humans running around with their worries/...

I feel sometimes when you know the path he wants you to take and it seems blurry , as in you are not able to see more than a few days ahead you begin to wonder and want to be really sure if thats the Lord's will or is it yours. But what I have learn t also is that GOD is a GOD who sees our hearts and he knows the desires as to why we want to do what we want to do and he will never let go of us. Thats the beauty and also the scariest part, GOD knows what you think , what you do, there is no question of feeling vulnerable in his presence.

Been reading a few books actually biographies about people who trusted in GOD well ahead and moved out of their confines and it has encouraged me. One truth stands out, where GOD leads he will provide, I do have a lot of need at this moment of time and I cant see myself even inching close to that, but I know GOD will meet me at my needs.

Sometimes you are left all alone to be encouraged, thought you have good friends and lot's of friends when you really need that encouragement you don't see any of them around. Thats the time to go to GOD and take his provision and his promises. all through life we will encounter situation where we are left along with only GOD to run to.

All through History not once have we heard of GOD letting down people, wherever he had lead them he provided, be it in the desert, mountains, whale's stomach, wilderness anywhere and everywhere.. he provided... he is the same GOD today and he is able to provide...when he leads. . .

Ravi Zach makes a statement in one of his message.."that which you have committed to GOD's hands he will take responsibility, but that which you have held tight to yours you are responsible . .interesting truth in plain terms . .

Comments

Popular Posts