Abide with me . .

Life has been very busy of late , busy in all ways.. there are times when I feel GOd's presence very close and comforting and there are times when I feel far away.and I try hard to even sit down and open the bible...

One important thing I have learnt and I am learning is to trust GOD even in difficult times.. even when all helper's fail and comforts flee . . o GOD abide with me . . It is almost like lord the lessons are very hard to learn.. is there any other way that you can teach me . . but then I get comforted thinking GOD's timing and GOD's ways are perfect.. and there are no two ways about it..

I have seen GOD's comforting hand in my life before.. I have experienced the peace that passeth all understanding.. I have felt GOD's hand leading me in darker times and yet there are moments I feel far away . .so far away when people leave and things change . .

been singing this verse in my mind and thought i'd write it down here . .

The darkness deepens; Lord with me abide.
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.

Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day;
Earth's joys grow dim; its glories pass away;
Change and decay in all around I see;
O Thou who changest not, abide with me.

GOD has been enough so far . . .

Comments

Unknown said…
"Life has been very busy of late , busy in all ways.. there are times when I feel GOd's presence very close and comforting and there are times when I feel far away.and I try hard to even sit down and open the bible... " I am sure He has even brought you to instances like these to realize that people can have such times, where as much as you want and can, its really hard to sit down and open the Bible, although deep down you're really sponging up His grace and on your knees.

Popular Posts