Saying good byes

One more time I had to say good byes to people I have just met and made good friends with. Last three months in Torquay has been a time of quietness and learning.But even as time came give a hug and say good bye I realised there are some people I may never meet again. And what do you say to them ! I wish I coudl tell them see you in heaven but knew some hadnt accepcted Christ.

I began to sense this heavness that maybe I will not see them in heaven . . and since then only one thign has been in my mind "People need the lord" . . and how important it is to live that life wherever we are where people can see jesus in us . .

Last few weeks have been a struggle myself in surrendering to GOD areas that I have held to myself over the last seven years. Many a times it is not easy to give it to GOD and not think about it.. but soon I realise that he can do a good Job with it than me doing it . ..

Comments

Popular Posts