In the name of the SON

I had just got off the phone with my parents and thought I should write this down before I get busy with other things and forget this one..

I had spoken to my parents only yesterday and dad called again.. as soon as I heard Dad's voice knew soemthing was wrong as mostly it is mum who starts off or makes the call.. well someone had come home saying that his brother is a good friend of mine in the UK and his brother asked him to visit my home in Chennai, India. Even as Dad was talking mum in her own sweetness once she heard that it was one of my friends brother even without questioning or asking opened our gate and door and let him in. And even as dad kept questioning him and aksed him if he even knew my name or where I lived etc . .he had no answers . . he started sweating and he left.

SO once they knew I would have woken up here in the UK they called me to check if I had a friend by that name I said no and I asked why what's wrong. Then I heard the whole story. Normally I tell my parents beforehand if any of my friends are visiting them or anyone new that I know are going home. ANd any friend of mine will receive the same hospitality as I receive when I am home. It took me few minutes to get back to reality and can only hope my parents will be safe, and also mum will be safe when dad's not home.

Intresting point was that when the person said I am a your sons friends brother mum immediately opened the door. She just had time to think ah this is my son's friend. I could not stop to pause and think as to how the same thing happens even in our christian living we use Jesus the son of GOD's name without even knowing who he is.. and we still get away with it . .. someone said knowing who GOD is, is different from knowing GOD . .

Just a random thought ..nothing much to add.. will do when I ponder over it more . ..

Comments

Popular Posts