Where could I go

I have had a good day today . .Went to church, Pastor was talking about the prodigal son who came home.. and how GOD's love always follows us.. It is a nice feeling to be able to go to church and enjoy the fellowship.. I have been there only 6 weeks now but it was nice to know a few faces and tell them I am moving on . .

Have you ever had moments where you feel you are constantly asking GOD to speak ..I think I am in that phase .. it has been nice to have that kind of a relationship.. I dont know what to ask but I still see myself asking GOD to speak . . glad that GOD does not find me too demanding. . .Been hearing a few things from a few of my friends, as to their life at the moment and it saddens my heart.. you begin to realize that most of us are living in a personally wounded world of our own somebody somewhere some tragedy somewhere has hurt and the scars remain.. how do you muster faith in that kind of situation..where does the strength come . . You walk away listening to them and know only answer to that is Prayer.. there is absolutely nothing else one can do . .

My folks sent me an e-mail sometime back when I had to make a few decisions . . I never tell my folks when I am having a bad day as they would get stressed but my MUm has been pretty good in figuring it out even if she is nto talking to me . .. I am going to paste an e-mail from my mum . .the recent one .

Rajma how are you? we tried to contact you;

Today morning I hear one message; it was very much encouraging; not only that it is also prophecy; Read Jer.33:1-3 and Math.14:28-31 andMark 4:36-41

During the time of sinking......... disappointments..burdens...confusions...these all for a great start
call upon Him.

May His face shine upon you.

with love and kisses

daddy and mummy

when that e-mail arrived I was in the exact state, confused, sinking with my desires, burdened and yes disappointed.. and what a way to get encouraged.. over the last weekend I was asked many a times about my testimony and everytime I mentioned about my MOM's prayers ..where she would be praying for me before I wake up by 5 am and she would pray for me after i tuck myself into bed..she would lay her hands on me and pray ..most of the time in tears.. I only knew the depth of it . .GOD has been so good.and it is nice to look and be strengthened and believe in an "Ebenezer GOD" meaning thus far he leads us and he will continue too lead..

There are lot of desires in my heart that I wished GOD would do it immediately but I know the best comes in his time...

Where could I go but to the Lord . . .

Comments

Popular Posts