Living in HIS presence

I have had an eventful couple of weeks, Traveling here and there, bumping into old friends, catching up with existing ones, reliving childhood in some ways, being interviewed and interviewed and interviewed and being out in the sports field for one full day wow that was great. . . through it all what has been a blessing and an assuring this is I could feel GOD's presence with me every minute of the day . .feel very consciously that is . . .

My life has been a roller coaster ride over the last decade and people who know me then will be surprised as to how far I have come and people who know me recently will be surprised as to what I am going to do . . but it has been amazing how GOD leads his children through difficult times. . .

I was sitting in church in Cardiff and was asking GOD one more time please just encourage me and confirm certain decisions that I need to make.. GOD has done it before but in my own humanness I was sincerely asking GOD saying talk to me once more and give me the assurance.. and he did.. pastor finished the message by saying.."it is our duty to trust GOD and his to provide and protect" think in my own mind I knew GOD will provide in his own way but I wanted to hear the word protect .. I need protection wherever I am especially when you start work in the areas where you are giving people an opportunity to know JESUS . .

Back in London it felt nice ot be amongst people where I can be myself, eat sleep get up whenever I want to and have fun at the same time.. Every time I leave Ilford, London I feel like a small child refusing to go back to school. . but it is a nice felling.. I am looking forward to the days to come like never before . .it is nice to be able to see where I will be and what I will be doing for an extended period of time . . .

TO change gears a bit here . . " A thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us” said Friedrich Nietzsche if I can go one more step ..it can transform us for the better or for the worst and that is the choice which lies in our hands.. I am constantly amazed at GOD's gentlemanliness with humans . .GOD never pushes himself .. he shows himself reveals himself, makes us understand what he did on the cross but it is still us that has the choice to follow him . . the choice is ours to desire to do what GOD wants us to do . .and many a times it is that freedom that makes us think we are someone out there . . and that we think and therefore we exist . .

I always remember the verse which says "no eye has seen , no ear has ever heard, no mind has conceived what GOD can do through our lifes.. " . . and that one thought the possibility that I worship a GOD who has the ability and the potential to do it.. can shatter my doubts and transform me into the person he wants me to and do it to the best . . .

Through the Rhythms of Life GOD never loses hope in us and thats what I need to know at this stage of my life.. Until next time ..stay Blessed . .

Comments

Popular Posts