God on the Mountain


Been a bit discouraged of late just generally lot of things weighing in my mind. Everyone I speak too or meet want me to be sure of what i want to do with my Life. Career cant be got back etc..through it all I have only been asking GOD to quieten my mind and give me rest. This morning when I woke up there was a sense of heaviness in my heart and a sense of fear about a future. I prayed and normally GOD brings the right song at the right time and this is the one which I got this morning.


God on the Mountain

Life Is Easy, When Your Up On The Mountain
and You've Got Peace Of Mind
like You've Never Known
but Then Things Change And Your Down In The Valley
don't Lose Hope For Your Never Alone

[Chorus]

for The God On The Mountain Is Still God In The Valley
when Things Go Wrong He?ll Make Them Right
and The God Of The Good Times, Is Still God Of The Bad Times
and The God Of The Day Is Still God Of The Night

you Talk Of Faith When Your Up On The Mountain
oh, But The Talk Comes So Easy
when Life?s At Its Best
but Its Down In The Valley Of Trials And Temptations
that's Where Faith Is Really Put To The Test

It is so true, Life is easy when you are in a good job and good family and everything seems GOD lead. I have been encouraged by this song and I am at peace at heart and believe GOD will never leave me nor forsake me and he is still GOD of the valleys.

God Bless - Jasper

Comments

Popular Posts