Intimacy with GOD

Been thinking about this for quiet sometime now. I have heard messages on this before and have tried to get into a discipline of reading the word and getting to know GOD more.. but somewhere along the road lost that desire to be intimate with GOD. Just came back and read the last post I had written. God has been good that day went by really well and after that I have had some good days where every time I tend to get negative thoughts I just shoot a prayer. Guess at the end of the day all that matters is how we deal with the situation .. whether we do it in a loving , gentle way or try and and out a fullstop to things. There are time where I do feel am I doing the right thing but it helps to take it in prayer and be strengthened.

Well think it was last hmm Tuesday I was playing the piano here, I did not have the lights on and was playing some old songs and then had this sudden eagnerness to empty my heart and ask GOD to speak to me . . somewhere i started to cry and this song followed . ..

Lord it all seem so far away,
But I don't know what to say
But I am here lord to hear you say
So lord Speak to me

Speak to me lord
Speak to me
In the stillness of your voice
speak to me

Lord I am hear to listen
I want to hear you say
My son this is the way
So walk and Obey

Speak to me Lord
Speak to me
In the gentleness of your voice s
peak to me.

Been singing it in my mind through the day and at work. Sometimes i do wonder how did I get to where I am today , and wonder if this is where I need to be. But GOD time and again in the last one week showed me in his amazing gentle way that he has brought me here for a purpose and his plans are perfect.

I just need to remind myself that when u trust people they are likable to break that trust but that needn't be the end.. Imagine If GOD did that then well I would have lost the relationship with him long time ago.. ..guess when GOD trusted me with things he also knew that I mite mess it up and break his trust . . and he starts to work at it again . .

Think initmacy with GOD is built on that angle too, how much do we trust GOD and maintain that trust. The more I know who he is the more I amable to trust him for what he can do. Planning to spend more time in Prayer and use this time. I still at times get this vulnerable feeling but I am safe in his hands.

Until next time GOD bless.

Comments

Popular Posts