another new beginning . .

Exactly after 8 months in London I have now moved to Torquay to work with a Christian Holiday center. Last night (6th night) when I left London it was a bit of a struggle, I had got so used to the company that I had in the house that I lived, Dany, Arun and Noel. The things that I got involved with, Wednesday connect, Friday meetings, Sunday church, Thursday practices, Tuesday catching up, Saturday sleep in and making sure that someone else(either Dany or Noel) wake up before me to make the coffee etc.. and suddenly it seemed that my evenings will be empty...and I am going to be in a place where I have to start all over in getting to know people.. I am not the best of person to get friendly very easily... it takes an effort and time . .hmmm

I have seen a pattern now in my Life over the last few years, the moment I get to become more comfortable in a place or surrounding I see GOD moving me from there, it could also be that once GOD had done his training in one place he moves me to the next. Have to admit there are times when I feel I mite loose the things that I hold close to my heart and things that I have dreamt of. At this moment where I am and what I am doing I cant see myself doing anything towards he dream that I had when I entered this country in the year 2005. But one thing I has learnt is better to be where GOD wants me to be than doing the things that I like to do.

Reached Exeter by 3 am and Kevin was nice to come pick me up from there and we drove into Torquay . . and GOSH had a wild life tour kinda of a feeling driving in the wee hours of the morning,, saw rabbits, porcupines, deers and foxes as we drove in .. today has been a good first day at Brunel Manor . . I am looking forward to be open and take one day at a time.. with things and try and just think about today . .

the 2nd song that I wrote (not fully) think GOD prepared me through this song..

Trust in him when things dont go your way
Trust in him when people leave you and move away
Trust in him when your dreams fade away
Trust in him to keep you safe

I'm moving on
moving on in faith
though I dont know where it will lead me
i know he knows
oh I'm leaning on
leaning on to Jesus
I dont have to worry about falling
coz I am leaning on him

A bit tired now. so going to get some rest.. and get some sleep . .

A random quote just popped my mind..and I am writing it down.. : "You have the choice to make your choices but you dont have the choice to decide it's consequences " hmmmm finally to finish Isaiah 49:16 . . I am safe in his hands.

Stay Blessed. .

Comments

Popular Posts