GOD meets us where we are

Them that honour me them will I honour. Only GOD knows our hearts and there is no faking in his presence.

Jesus confirm my heart's desire
To work, and speak, and think for Thee:
Still let me guard the holy fire,
And still stir up Thy gift in me:
Ready for all Thy perfect will,
My acts of faith and love repeat,
Till death Thy endless mercies seal,
And make my sacrifice complete - - - CHarles Wesley

1. He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.

2. When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

3. Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

4. His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

Annie J. Flint

Have to admit I am a bit disillusioned at this point of time. Not disillusioned in GOD's love or faithfulness, but disillusioned in trusting people. I have this heavinesses in my heart and I am starting the day believing that GOD will enable me during this time to remove the vulnerable feeling that I am going through.

I am beginning to realize that it is easy to so easy to trust GOD and trust in GOD than trust men and trust in men. I want to be able to give what I hold dearly in my heart back to GOD and re commit myself to the calling he has called me for. Leave away all the distraction and not try hard to keep what I have.

I remember this learning that which we have committed to GOD's hands he is able to handle it perfectly.

I mite come back and write more but admist all the heaviness that GOD will keep me in the palm of his hand and give me the peace that I need.

some randon quotes . . .

“I think God leaves me alone to let me find my own strength because no one else can give it to me. Sometimes it is very lonely. But I know the lonely times teach me the most. I must let go in order to let anything in. No one can love me, for me. Take”

Sabrina Ward Harrison

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

“Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.”

Gloria Naylor

Comments

Popular Posts