The test of time / test of faith

Life in London has been good, though I never wanted to be in this city. Looking back it has been 8 months since I landed and so many things have happened. Met lot of new people in the crossroads, opportunities to serve GOD has been amazing but most of it all the way I have grown closer to trust in GOD has been the biggest learning.

One night I was in tears in my bed and literally was battling it in my mind and said GOD give me stength. I am not able to see where I am and I had my guitar with me. I just started to worship GOD. The verse "he who has called you is faithful and he is able to do it" from 1 thessalonians :5 :24 came to my mind. I never saw myself writing songs and being blessed by it. This song has been an encouragement to me everytime I sing it. Reminds me that I am safe in the hands of a GOD who is faithful and able. I am sharing the song below.


Test of Time

This test of time will soon pass away
This test of faith, will stay
He knows our fragile heart
He knows our human mind
And he will never give more than what we can take

Oh my GOD is faithful
Oh yes he is faithful
Faithful till the end
Faithful than a friend
Oh my GOD is able
Oh he is able
Able to do what he said he would do

Some folks may ask is it worth it all
Some folks say do you have it all
But my father says to cast
All my cares on him
And he is willing to lead me in

CH . . My God is faithful . . . . .

I keep walking, walking along the dusty road
Though times have been hard
I know he is in control
I keep waiting, waiting for the day to come
For my father to take me home.

At this moment even as I write my heart is sad and down but it gives amazing hope to just read the scriptures again and believe that Jesus Christ is a faithful and able to do the things he had promised he will do in my life. There are a lot of questions stemming from my mind, lot of negative thoughts, the feeling that hurts you to the core but thank GOD the peace that he gives rises above all these feelings. In a way every time I read what I have written it encourages me. God gives strength that is sufficient for each day sometimes I see myself asking strength for more than a day and get disappointed.

For now I know that my life matters to GOD and thats why he is doing what he is doing. 5 years ago I saw myself in a high corporate position talking corporate ideas and interventions. I knew that was not a big deal, to head the HR of an organization was not a big deal and I got so caught up in the intellectual side of things. I loved to drool over ideas, have conversations where I can question and get more clarity, loved it when people saw me above ordinary in some areas. But GOD had other plans and he is working it out beautifully, he has prepared my parents hearts for the plans too. I am all excited as every day springs up surprises, new people, nice people, some hurt you , some understand you, some have had enough of you, some look forward to the future... and I see myself able to stay calm and see my GOD knows it all and in his time he will make all things beautiful. I have had another song in my mind it is very vague though, maybe GOD will give me the words when I need them. Until next time..

Stay blessed and rem GOD is busy working it out for you and for me.

Comments

Popular Posts