Trusting in Experiences ! !

This sure has been a very purposeful lesson that i have learnt in my walk in christian life. The verse in provers which says "trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding " . It sure is a challenge each day now when i sit and aply for jobs and also when i used to work for an organisation. It is so easy for me to depend on my own understanding of things and situations as i am a person who learns through experience and observation more than reading from a book.

Everyday as i get reminded about this verse in one way or the other. Trust in the lord and not on ur own understanding. Thank Jesus for teaching me this through every situation. Life is not always the way we want it to be, especially for me over the last few years there are questions that arise in my subconscious abt decisions that i made. But at the end of the day there is so much comfort in thinking that god knows my desires of heart and he is faithful.

Remember the hand of the lord is not shortened to save ! !

Been reading "Dont waste your life" by John Piper . it sure is encouraging . .

Comments

Judy said…
The same verse is in my screensaver :-)...and we should not lean on our own ways though in most cases we (I) tend to...

Popular Posts