Passion and Purpose ! !

Well this is another lesson i learnt very early in life and it has crossed my mind more than once over the last few weeks so thought i'd write it down. Have u ever wondered whether our passions is god's purpose ? i mean i mite be very passionate about becoming a pastor but god's purpose for me wud jus be that i get out there in the corporate and touch people's life.. or even the other way round... so seeking god's purpose for our lifes is something to be thought about ..outside the passions we hold !

I am very passionate about playing music especially guitar and used to think ah now i know god's purpose for my life, when later GOD clearly showed me that his purpose for my life is something else.I am not saying that playing the guitar war worng or that i should not be doing it, it sure is a talent which i need to use for HIS glory.

Well i still havent figured out why certain things happened in my life, and the big picture as to what plans GOD has for my life, but i sure enjoy this moment looking back and seeing how the hand of GOD has been in my life. In HIS time he will make all things beautiful and he will not put me to shame.

This sure is a testing time, i know if i get back to India now i can start working and move on with my career. But i feel GOD brought me here for a purpose(it's not about finding a job) and he will reveal it to me after which i will be at peace leaving this country. Otherwise i guess i will fall back on my own understanding of my career and what i want to do with my life and not trust in his leading.

Happy reading. !

Comments

Popular Posts