He will never let go ! !

Last few months have been times of gettign to know GOD on a different level. Moving into a different level of trust in GOD which most often in un explainble . But all of it was just about me and GOD. Hard times , difficult times, good times a mix of everythign really. There was one evening I was cycling and I had just encountered something which took me by suprise and off guard. And as I was coming back one thign that was going on in my mind was GOD you really let me down didint you . .but as I went back home and started praying asking GOD for strength ..and the verse that I got reminded was " I will never leave you nor forsake you"

I started writing down these words whilst strumming my guitar..

He will never let go
My Jesus will never let go
He has promised to be there
And he will never let go.

been humming the music for this and it has been a good encouragement for this month. The best place to go when discouraged is to go to the scriptures and get encouraged.

Comments

Popular Posts