Back Home Again ! !

Well cant believe 2006 has gone by and 2 months has raced by in 2007 too. There were lots of moments where i had thought about writing and wrote blogs in my mind but hadn't sat down to write it. Think I have missed on a lot of posts but hey well it's never late to get started again.

Been a month now since I moved back to INDIA and looking back the last three months ! !

That was written early this year and now cant believe 2007 is about to pass by. Sometimes in retrospect things make more meaning and come to life, sometimes these are petty realizations sometimes they are pretty big decisions. Here I am back in the UK still trying to figure out why did I come this far, leaving the comfort of home behind, a music band, a good job and the opportunity to be with parents for Christmas.

In that sense life has always been that way for me, always had to leave the moment I get comfortable. may be in the years to come the pieces may fit but at the moment it is just simple trusting GOD just like how a blind man trusts his stick to do the leading. We used to sing this song in our fellowship years ago, your papa may let you down, your mama may let you down, your friends may let you down, your studies may let you down, MEN of the world may let you down but Jesus Never fails.. after all these years I can sing this song with conviction in my heart. There were times in my life when all was real, my folks let me down my friends and now my education but Jesus has remained faithful.

It was Billy Graham who said it with a deep sense of belief

""God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are"" and as the scripture says in Jeremiah 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
New International Version (NIV)

and now is the time that I need to look back on 2007 and say GOD has a future and a hope for me which is not visible to my eyes but in HIS.

Comments

Popular Posts