GOD who looks at our Heart . .

On the morning of 1st of september I woke up thinking another new month has started. It is a normal thing back home in INDIA in our family to go to church on the 1st of every month and be part of a service. AFter coming to the UK I have not done that. But it was nice to look back and see how GOD had lead me this far.

To be honest it has been a few mentally tiring days as I have had done some thinking and spending time on reflecting on my own life. There are times I do wonder how would it have been if I had stayed in my Job in INDIA and kept on with the ambition of hitting it big.. and then immediately my mind relishes on the fact how GOD had provided me and guided me over the last one year. I do not regret at all having taken this path and the comfoting thing is GOD knows our/my heart. There are times and still are when people dont understand why I am doing what I am doing.. but I know GOD understands and he knows the heart of the matter.. being in the center of his will..

With that in mind I was praying and was asking myself some questions.. what do I want GOD to do in my life. or what does GOD have in mind for me for the next one year . . . in many ways even the whole week where I had my orientation was also narrowing down my thoughts to the same question . . by friday one thing stood out in my mind . ." attempt great things for GOD and expect great things from GOD" dont know who said it but I have heard it before.. thank GOD for creating the expectation to expect great things from him . . so that his name will be glorified . .

We were reading about David's life and the turn of events.. what came out clearly was the fact that right from the beginning GOD looked into his heart and not on his accomplishments .. it is easy to get carried away with accomplishments especially those involving christian activities.. but GOD is more intrested to see where our heart is . . and I am learning a lot on trusting in GOD on a daily basis . . .

I am learning what a privileage it is to serve GOD where ever we are, serving knowing that this is where he wants me to be. While playing high school hockey the happyiest times were when I was asked to play either right extreme position or center forward.. because my coach knew my strength and happy because I knew I can score.. as much as I was part of a team I was happy cause I knew that's where I am asked to play...

nothing much to ponder.. until next time .. stay blesed . .

Comments

Popular Posts