GOD is busy

Good to be back to writing. I was telling myself that this blog will have to make sense to me before it can make sense to people.

Have you ever felt that there are too many thoughts that challenge something you believe.. or there are times when your mind is too mugged with thoughts that subconsciously you are actually trying to reason out certain things.. well I sure have felt that way.. I mean it is nothing depressing but over the last few weeks I have had this urge to challenge people/friends in some issues which I feel I am sure of. But every time I want to open up I just stay back and let the other person speak up . . it is not only spiritual issues that I am talking about it is also about business stuff and sometimes life issues..

this further led me to think hey am I actually loosing my self esteem in just backing off in conversations or am I losing my confidence just cause my brain has been hibernating. . well hmmm thoughts after thoughts. finally then Lord gently reminded me of this his Word that he is in control and reminded me of the verse from Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans I have for you thoughts to prosper you and to give u a hope" and there is this peaceful feeling which engulfs my mind .. until I get back into another serious thinking session . . .

I know I am not a philosopher but I do babble with thoughts and concepts . sometimes it is hard to think at the right moment that GOD"s plan is to give me a hope for the future.. it seems so blurred and there are times when life goes on with a lot of disillusionment but that doesn't mean GOD is not working in our lifes.. Word of GOD says he is a GOD who never slumbers nor sleeps, and " He who has started his work in our lifes will not rest until it is finished " . . isnt that very encouraging that GOD is busy working the best for my life . .

Well this was something which i wrote months back but had saved it as a draft . .

Comments

Popular Posts